On 3-4 October 2023 the Monetary Policy Council held a decision-making meeting.
The Council decided to decrease the NBP interest rates by 0.25 percentage points. The Council set the NBP interest rates at the following levels:
- reference rate at 5.75% on an annual basis;
- lombard rate at 6.25% on an annual basis;
- deposit rate at 5.25% on an annual basis;
- rediscount rate at 5.80% on an annual basis;
- discount rate on bills of exchange at 5.85% on an annual basis.
The resolution of the Monetary Policy Council will enter into force on 5 October 2023.